Saturday, July 23, 2011

Checking Back In

It's been busy around these parts lately, which is why I haven't posted in two days.  I've got my race coming up, we had a new all-time peak electric load set in New York City yesterday--though Con Ed appears to have come through pretty well, all things considered, and we finally saw some aggression out of Andy Schleck at the Tour Thursday and Friday.  In fact, Schleck launched a MASSIVE attack from over 50 km out, which set him up to take the Yellow Jersey at the end of the stage yesterday.  Awesome and impressive stuff, really.  And on top of all of that stuff, I came home last night to find Sally in the beginnings of heat exhaustion.  Argh!




And on top of all of that stuff, I came home last night to find Sally in the beginnings of heat exhaustion.  Argh!

At any rate, today promises to be a decent day, but a full one.  We're gonna watch the final time trial at Grenoble this morning on Versus, and then we're going to the library and maybe to the Trek store in Fairfield, CT.  I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: