Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rival Angels!

I exchanged emails with my friend Alan Evans today.  He's the creator of the world's most popular wrestling webcomic, Rival Angels.  I wrote a short story for him maybe eighteen months ago--a kind of a comic version PPV tag match--and now that RA is heading into its second TPB publication, my piece is coming up for print.

Hooray!

Seriously, I haven't written much besides D&D game posts since my dad died in summer 2007, so it's pretty amazing that I'm about to see print again.  And WAY COOL.

Anywho, check out Rival Angels!  It's a terrific webcomic, produced by a really terrific guy.


BTW, if you just want to cut straight to the part that I wrote, click here.  It was the infamous Halloween Special.

And that's it.  Hope you're having a good weekend!

No comments: