Sunday, June 12, 2011

Awesome Long Run This Morning

I did Podrunner's latest interval mix this morning, 165 BPM - “BASS TEN - 10:1 INTERVALS #2”, and it was totally awesome.  The mix is already something of a driving trance, and when I got to the third interval, I got in this kind of groovy zone that I haven't hit in years.  Amazing.  Seriously, what a runner's high!  And then the workout ended with this upbeat, ringing cathedral bell thing just as the sun was breaking through the clouds here in Connecticut.  Wow...


People all the time tell me how crazy they think I am for getting up early on the weekends and working out or whatever, but those people just don't know the joy of sacrifice, dedication, and achievement.  It's not to be missed.  Honestly, I feel sorry for folks who just don't have enough on the ball to get their asses out of bed and experience what life can be when you work at it.

No comments: