Friday, June 17, 2011

Requests for... Requests

Okay, so I've noticed that traffic has picked up a bit.  Over on Facebookmy friend Niki asked me if I could maybe film myself swimming and post a swimming workout or something, and she asked what supplements I'm taking.  That's good because it gives me something to write about, although to be honest, I'm not sure I'm gonna film myself.  Still, it's good to have something to write about that folks'll actually want to read.


So.  Requests?  Anybody got another topic you want me to cover here?  Movie reviews?  Comics?  I'm easy, but it'd be nice to get some more comments and more discussion around here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention Danny, i hope you give some thought to posting your supplements/vitamins on here. What it is is that I enjoyed reading your post in regards to how much hydration and stuff you need to keep going or to push through a rough patch on a ride/run and it made me wonder what else you take. So, think about it and we'll continue to check in to SPB. As far as filming goes, just looking for some techniques on breath control during a swim, but writing it out can be cool too if you can't find a cameraman.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work on this blog. We really do enjoy reading it.

I have a couple post ideas for you if you ever need some material:

(1) Maybe a couple of your tips for the average swimmer on improving his/her swim leg. I don't come from a swim background (running for me). I can do a pseudo-freestyle stroke, but honestly I don't know what I'm doing in the water.

(2) What do you think of weights or strength training? Do you do anything like that?

(3) Have you ever thought of doing the longer distance triathlon's (a half or ironman)?

(4) I've never really gotten into D&D, but used to love Axis and Allies, Risk, Conquest of the Empire, etc. Do you know of any online or role-playing games that have that kind of slant?

(5) What's your favorite comic or graphic novel of all time?

Again, keep up the good work.

Danno E. Cabeza said...

Thanks, and thanks for the ideas. I'm sure I'll get to all of those... eventually. I hope.