Friday, April 8, 2011

Tour de Cure NYC!

I've got one more race to add to my list: the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure.  I signed up for the metric century (100km) ride, and I'm really excited about it.  'Course, now I need to find sponsors.  I personally donated $25 to the cause and committed to raising another $125.  If you can give, even $5, I would greatly, greatly appreciate it.

Honestly, I would be ECSTATIC to have your $5 donation.

To donate, all you have to do is click the link below and donate.  You can use a credit card.  It's not at all difficult.

And thanks.  I think this really is a good cause.  But even if it's not, you're creating suffering for me, and that's an unalloyed good all it's own.

Here's the link:
My Tour de Cure Page - Click Here to Donate!

No comments: