Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Ever Storyteller's Playbook Contest!

Okay, so here's the deal: we had a tag sale today, and one of the things I realized was that I have WAY TOO MANY paperbacks.  Way, way too many.  I mean, I sold some books today--mostly review copies of comics I'd had left over from when I used to review for Paperback Reader--but... I still have WAY TOO MUCH.

What I need to do, I think, is have a little contest to get rid of some of this stuff.  So, first off, here is what you will win:

1.  An autographed copy of Bronx Angel: Politics By Another Method.  BA: PBAM is my original graphic novel.  I thought all the old copies were destroyed in our basement flood a few years ago, but I just found a little stash, and I'll send you one if you win this contest.  A real life, genuine rare book!

2.  A grab bag of paperbacks from my library--as many as I can fit in a large Priority Mail envelope.  Mostly fantasy novels, but if you can name a specific author or genre, I'll make sure to include whatever I can that's appropriate.  I read A LOT.

3.  At least one random comic trade paperback.

So, what do you have to do?  Honestly, I'm not sure yet.  Anybody got any suggestions?

No comments: