Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Reviews: The Cupboard is Bare

So here it is Tuesday, and I don't have a thing to share with you.  I read a Batman OGN last week (Batman: The Black Case Files), but although I liked it, I didn't like it enough to go look up the art and artist and writer info and all the rest of that crap.  I also started reading Red Square (2nd sequel to Gorky Park), but I'm not too far into it yet.  So... there ain't a lot to talk about.  

That said, I did finally start writing for IRateFilms.Com this week.  I did my first review on Starblazers and decided in general to try to be their back-issues-of-TV guy.  Because, bottom line, that's what I seem to be watching.  I NEVER get out to the movies when they're new.  Anyway, when and if the IRateFilms guys get my review up, I'll let you know.  

In the meantime, well, go find a hobby.

No comments: